Bouradanis Village Hotel in Kos, Greece continues operations.
We are here to provide you with exceptional accommodation experiences attaining the adequate hygiene, safety, and operational methods. We feel it is important to reach out to you the actions we are taking to keep our facilities safe and healthy. Our team carefully follows the adequate cleaning and disinfection protocols given by the Greek Government. These protocols assist in illness prevention and include:
- Regular protocols training for our team members.
- Contactless check in/check out (via smartphone).
- Clearly established a reduced schedule for cleaning and linen/towels change.
- Conspicuous placement of hand sanitizers.
- Frequent cleaning of high touch locations.
Given the current concerns related to the new coronavirus (covid-19), we have established house rules that, along with adequate sanitation protocols, safety methods and operation procedures, guarantee the well-being of our guests during their stay with us. These rules include:
- We advise our guests to keep one and a half (1.5) meter distance from the person next in line while approaching any indoors help-desk (reception, bar, buffet).
- We provide a face mask for our guests in case of coughing and/or sneezing in any indoors public space of the hotel.
- We have reduced our restaurant’s capacity by arranging our spaces to meet the new required distances. We adjusted our breakfast buffet, so all our delicacies are served without the use of shared utensils (tongs). All packaging is for one use and the utensils used, meet the hygiene standards for the indicated temperatures.
- Entering our restaurant for their meals, our guests are being advised to use the special hand sanitizers placed for that purpose. To avoid any health issues that may be caused from goods and/or services brought from third parties and consumed in-house we do not allow off-property food delivery services.
- We do not allow visitors to our guests’ rooms.
- We encourage our visitors to get in touch with any member of our team in case of having suspicious symptoms.
Our aim is to provide high-quality personalized services. All our team members are enthusiastic professionals at our guests’ disposal, responding promptly and effectively to their requests.
For our team members we took the following actions:
- Restrictions for a limited number of people in the workplace are respected.
- We have provided everyone with all recommended protective gear.
- We continue to regularly disinfect work surfaces.
- We took measures to limit social hubs and keep a safe distance between team members (1,5m+).
As part of our commitment for the health and well-being of our guests, employees, and community, we are carefully monitoring the new coronavirus (covid19) situation through regular updates and guidance from the Hellenic Health Organization (E.O.D.Y.) and the National Health Ministry, as well as additional Government organizations.
Based on the guidance we have received and our general state of readiness, we are confident our operations continue to be safe and ready to serve our guests.
We are very proud of our Team members who, in these unprecedented circumstances show a very high level of self, social, as well as professional responsibility. In addition to their immediate compliance with strict hygiene, operational, communication, and coordination rules, they are exemplary hosts.
We thank all our guests who will stay in our Hotel and we are honored to take it as “Vote of Confidence” to our efforts.
Your Best Team