- Cheese, ham or turkey
- Cheese, ham or turkey, tomato
- Club Sandwich with ham or turkey
- add your favorite ingredient
- (cheese, ham, bacon, mushroom, onion, green pepper)
- Greek salad
- Tomato and cucumber
- Feta cheese (greek traditional cheese)
- Tzatziki (yogurt, garlic, cucumber)
- Kolokithokeftedes (zucchini pancakes)
- Traditional greek country sausage
- Fresh homemade french fries
- Chef’s selection for Ouzo
- Chef’s selection for Wine
- Chef’s selection for Beer
- Chef’s selection for VIPs
- Hamburger (homemade burger, onion, mustard, ketchup, pickles)
- Cheeseburger (homemade burger, cheese, onion, mustard, ketchup, pickles)
- Texas BBQ (homemade burger, bacon, cheese, onion, BBQ sauce)
- Veggie (homemade burger from potato, zucchini, corn, onion, garlic, herbs, tomato, onion, mayonnaise)
- Special (homemade burger, bacon, cheese, onion, mustard, ketchup, pickles)
- Margherita (cheese, tomato sauce)
- Greek Country (feta cheese, olives, onions, green peppers, fresh tomatoes)
- Special (ham, bacon, onions, green peppers, mushrooms)
- Plain (cheese, ketchup)
- Napoletana (tomato sauce, cheese)
- Bolognaise (minced meat, tomato sauce, cheese)
- Carbonara (bacon, white cream, cheese)
- Pork sticks (portion)
- Chicken sticks (portion)
- Bifteki (greek burger)
Mama’s traditional cooking
The proper and fresh products on their own do not guarantee the correct result.
In our Hotel we don’t have a chef because we do not have customers but friends.
All foods are cooked by “mum” with Greek traditional recipes, with love, for many friends at our daily table.
The gathering with friends around the table with good food and drinks is an old habit of the Greeks which roots in ancient sophists.
Δειπνοσοφιστές (dipnosofistes)= Deipnosophistae (means dinner and sophist)
” A relaxing week”
….. Had lunch by the pool most days – this was excellent with huge portions. Recommend the Texas BBQ burger and homemade chips!
JudithChalmers2011 (Level Contributor) www.tripAdvisor.com (Reviewed September 16, 2015)
“Another lovely holiday at Bouradanis”
Stayed here for a 2nd time and is now even better. The family have started offering half board and the evening meals were spot on, really tasty and plenty of variety. We arrived very late on the first night and did not expect any food but a full evening meal was prepared for us…..
Standeg (Level Contributor) www.tripAdvisor.com (Reviewed November 2, 2014)
….. If you want to eat traditional Greek dishes, great family and friendly atmosphere this is the place to stay.
andreac63 . www.tripAdvisor.com (Reviewed August 31, 2015 via mobile)